WELCOME HOME - HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
H&K Ryan & Associates has been protecting and guiding home buyers for over 44 years. Howard Ryan is very passionate in protecting consumers throughout this process.
PURPOSE : To be the creator of accountability for the protection of the Australian homeowner.
H&K Ryan has carried out thousands of property inspections and has become a recognised name within the building inspection industry. We are committed to our clients and their needs when it comes to purchasing their dream home. H&K have the experience necessary to provide you with detailed property inspection reports whether your buying, selling or renovating.
H&K is experienced in all pre-purchase building inspections, new construction frame and final handover inspections, defect and warranty inspections and dispute avoidance processes (DAPS). We also offer Alternative Dispute Resolution services and are experienced Expert Witnesses in NCAT Tribunal Matters.
- Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspection Report costs start FROM $795.00 inc GST.
- Our Pre-purchase Pest Inspection Report costs start FROM $595.00 inc GST.
- Our rate for Expert, Court and NCAT Tribunal Reports start FROM $275.00 per hour inc GST. In most cases fixed prices are given. We only charge one way travelling.
- Our Swimming Pool Inspection Reports in Sydney start FROM $595-00 inc GST.
- Our Swimming Pool Barrier Safety Inspection Report costs start FROM $395.00 inc GST.
Housesafe Inspections Training and Education specialise in training individuals who are starting out in the Pest and Building Inspection Industry or for qualified professionals wanting to continue their professional development. If you want to learn or find out more about Housesafe Courses visit their website for further information.
- "As a Solicitor, I thought I knew what I was getting into when I recently built a new home. Just 6 months into our new home, we developed severe water & drainage problems under the house escalating to damp and mould problems so I began to worry. My friends referred me to Howard of H & K Ryan & Associates and said he was "the Man" in Property Inspections and they were not wrong. Howard's Building Defect Report and expert knowledge of the Building Code and relevant holes in the Building contract really impressed me. Within a week of handing over the report, we had a conciliation meeting on site with the Builder with resolutions promised. Howard's presence in that meeting was just amazing. I would have been so lost and bamboozled by myself. If the matter goes further, I know that I am in safe hands with Howard! Don't go through my experience, call in Howard today!" Rebbecca S Nov 2009
- I would highly recommend Howard Ryan from H&K Ryan & Associates for your building inspections Sydney needs. He is very thorough and his reports are extremely easy to read and he also provides numerous photos of any problem areas so that they can understand the issues at hand. I use Howard for all of the pre purchase inspections for my clients who require a building report as I know I can trust his findings and I also know that he is professional and insured. I would also like to thank Howard for his continual prompt service in providing me with the written building reports on the same day that the inspections are carried out. Elisa W, Step by Step Conveyancing. Nov 2009
- Dealing with H & K was so easy. Howard provided a hassle free, quick turn around time for inspecting and reporting, as well as wonderful advice post inspection. Rosanne H. October 2009.
- I met Howard in a shopping centre as i saw the back of his shirt, "Property Under Inspection" and asked him to help me with a building problem i had at my home. He made a time, he was prompt, he was precise and prevented me taking the builder to court. This saved me thousands in legal costs and i wish to thank Howard for that. If you dont ask, you never know. Thanks Howard Sam R. Feb 2011
How Can I Help You?
Transporting from site to site!
44 years within the
Residential Building and Inspection Industries
Has a passion for giving back to these industries and what the general public needs.
Please take your time when buying property, as rushed decisions can lead to unresolved issues.
Media Since 1999:
Our House: About cracking to residential properties.
A Current Affair: About Swimming Pool construction issues.
Today Tonight: About termite damage to Sydney properties.
Talk to me, Howard Ryan on 0412 233977 about anything relating to your home. How Can I Help You.
Emailing to me is a free service at firstname.lastname@example.org